Radix Angelicae Sinensis
2. Promote blood circulation, regulate menstruation and alleviate pain: For blood-deficiency, blood stasis or blood-dryness manifested as menoxenia, amenorrhea, menorrhalgia; or as headache, chest pain, abdominal pain and rheumatism, usually used together with Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Olibanun and Myrrha or as the early stage of skin infection or unhealed skin lesions, urticaria, eczema, prurigo, leukoderma, apoplexy, prolapse of rectum, bronchial asthma, arrhythmia, cor pulmonale, etc.
3. Moisturize dryness and loose bowel: For constipation attributive to dryness of intestine and blood deficiency.
2. Relieving myocardial ischemia induced by pituitrin in animals.
3. Ferulic acid, one of its active components, can lower the level of blood lipids and counter the development of atheroma.
4. Promoting the phagocytosis of mononuclear macrophage.
5. Protecting the liver from damage and increasing biliary secretion.