2. Invigorate vital energy and enrich blood: For insufficiency of vital energy and blood manifested as shortness of breath, fatigue; poor appetite, and galactoschesis; for the debilitated who are susceptable to common cold and skin infection.
3. Invigorate the lung and relieve cough: For lung-deficiency or deficiency of the lung, spleen and kidney with dyspneic cough.
2. Exerting gonadotropic effect.
3. Promoting the growth of young animals.
4. Relieving the leukopenia induced by radiation or chemicals.
Please feel free to contact
Mr. Wang Tao
Copyright@1999-2005 Wudang Taoist Internal Alchemy. All rights reserved.