2. Strengthen the middle-jiao and benefit vital energy: For yin and vital energy deficiency of spleen and stomach manifested as poor appetite, fatigue, dry and uncoated tongue; deficiency of lung and spleen with susceptibility to common cold, or susceptibility to skin infection due to general debility.
3. Supplement essence and enrich blood: For insufficiency of essence and blood with dizziness and weakness of the loins and knees. Recently, also used for coronary disease, used together with Radix Paeoniae Rubra; for leukopenia, used together with Fructus Ziziphi Jujubae; and adolescent myopia or drug-induced deafness. External use for skin tinea.
2. Increasing coronary flow and myocardial contractility.
3. Lowering the level of blood lipids
4. Inhibiting the growth of Bacillus tuberculosis and various kinds of fungi in vitro.
feel free to contact