Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you recommend some herbal medicine to treat cirrhosis?
05-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Can you recommend some herbal medicine to treat cirrhosis?
It is heard that some Chinese herbal formula can effectively treat cirrhosis. At beginning I was doubtful about that. But as more and more information supporting this I want to know wether you can recommend some formula that has verified effects in treating cirrhosis. Many thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2012, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 01:34 PM by chris.)
RE: Can you recommend some herbal medicine to treat cirrhosis?
There is a herbal formula called Cirrhosis Recovery Capsule. It can be used to treat cirrhosis with following signs and symptoms as jaundice, fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite, itching, easy bruising from decreased production of blood clotting factors by the diseased liver, edema and ascites (complications of cirrhosis). For more information please click the following link
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
There are many herbs which will help to loose weight and keep you healthy. I am regularly using acai berries for loosing weight and keep myself healthy. I have ordered acai berry online. My friend told me to use it for weight loss.
07-17-2013, 11:21 PM
Well aca berry really a superb medicine for this purpose. I also used it personally and i got 200% result from it. Its not too much expensive but its results are really great. Love to use it