Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conserving the Generative Force (Jing)
03-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Conserving the Generative Force (Jing)
Hello,

I am new to this website and to internal alchemy in general. I very much appreciate this website and all the good information given. I have read the related posts a few times, and I am sorry to say I did not quite understand it. Hopefully it is not a bother, but I just wanted to present a question. From my understanding, in order to develop essential nature and vitality, a practitioner needs to conserve their generative force(jing). I'm not sure if it is true, but I have read that during this process of alchemy a persons genital organ may retract. I say all of that to ask, what I am guessing is a dumb question. Is it possible to still have children during this process? or perhaps after immortality is achieved? Also, if a nocturnal emission happens, is all that has been gained before lost, or just postponed? Thanks for your time.

-Scott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2011, 12:48 PM
RE: Conserving the Generative Force (Jing)
It seems that this same information is found here as well.

Step 15: Conceive a Foetus of the True Self (2) By Hu Xuezhi
"The sixth is being free from any fertilizing fluid (Jing), which signifies you have transformed all fertilizing fluid (Jing) into vita-vapour. In fact, you have already become possessed of the power of being free from fertilizing fluid (Jing) when your penis has shrunk all the way back into your belly and a piece of skin has grown to seal the hole."

Could someone shed any light on this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply