Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Continuation of Qi Men Dun Jia article
03-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Continuation of Qi Men Dun Jia article
I was reading the Qi Men Dun Jia article provided here and it has not been updated for quite a few years. Would there be at least some updates on it anytime soon ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2011, 05:50 PM
RE: Continuation of Qi Men Dun Jia article
Qi Men Dun Jia is a very ancient study and people have to spend lot of time to reach the level called mastery of it.

I heard from my master that at least 10 years are needed for begiiners. In our group we have one person focusing upon this subject but he has been busy with deepening his study and do not have enough time updating the website contents.

We conveyed our concern to him and he agreed to spend more time on solving the issue. Another problem is even he can provide more contents but we have to have another interpreter to translate it into English, a very tiresome task for people who do not have deep understanding of the subject. In a word, lots of difficulties ahead but hope we can do our best to provide more interesting subjects.
02-08-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Continuation of Qi Men Dun Jia article
Well,The Emperor Star Astrology (Zi Wei Dou Shu) uses a person’s birth year, month, date and hour to arrange into the Twelve Palaces to map out one’s life journey, such as social and family relationships, wealth, career, marriage, health and etc.