Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you offer classes teaching Taoist theory, Taoist Qigong and meditation?
03-21-2011, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011 05:10 PM by mae.)
Do you offer classes teaching Taoist theory, Taoist Qigong and meditation?
It has been a long dream for me that some day I can visit the holy mount of Wudang because I heard of some stories that immortals once lived there and people can learn the approach for longevity. Some people do not believe and laugh at me but I do not care. I have one question: Do you offer classes teaching Taoist theory, Taoist Qigong and meditation? If so, can you provide more details? Many thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2011, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 11:58 AM by chris.)
RE: Do you offer classes teaching Taoist theory, Taoist Qigong and meditation?
Yes, we teach Qigong, Taoist Yoga, inner alchemy, Taoism theory. With such knowledge people can fight against chronic diseases, live a healthy life and walk along the correct path toward spiritual enlightenment.

Yes, Mount Wudang has very long history for internal alchemy practice which brought many many practiitoners to pursue the true enlightenment.

Here I post some photos to show teaching activities and let people know such process has never been ceased. Such teaching activities were carried out in Wudang Taoist Kungfu Academy

[Image: tu_hu_teach021.jpg]
Talk about Tao with students

[Image: tu_hu_teach022.jpg]
Lecture on chapter 2 of Tao Te Ching

[Image: tu_hu_teach023.jpg]
Lecture on the relationship between body, heart-mind and intention

[Image: tu_hu_teach024.jpg]
Lecture upon Jing, Qi and Shen

[Image: tu_hu_teach025.jpg]
How to do preparation work for meditation

For more info please visit DaMo Qigong & Taoist Internal Alchemy Workshop 2013

[Image: workshop_logo_201302.jpg]