Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I tested negative for all STD's and HIV 1/2 and also had a hepatitis C test done
10-27-2012, 11:56 AM
I tested negative for all STD's and HIV 1/2 and also had a hepatitis C test done
I hooked up with a prostitute about 5 months ago... at 14 weeks I tested negative for all STD's and HIV 1/2 and also had a hepatitis C test done... is this a conclusive negative? I was born in 86' and had the hep A and B shots a long time ago are those still good too?? One other stupid thing I did was order a home HIV test from shady looking company... they sent a lancet to ------- my finger to collect the blood... Is there any chance the lancet posed a risk? thanks for the help guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I tested negative for all STD's and HIV 1/2 and also had a hepatitis C test done
You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write ON http://www.damo-qigong.net . The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart. Great!
11-06-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: I tested negative for all STD's and HIV 1/2 and also had a hepatitis C test done
Nice share
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user