Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
has been identified that there is cerberal cerebeller atrophy
11-01-2013, 11:58 AM
has been identified that there is cerberal cerebeller atrophy
I am a case of pitutiry macro aedonma identified in 2008 after a sudden vision problem at which time serum prlactin was 787. After a a prlonged treatment till date with B Crip the tumor has come down to 7 x 5 mm which was originally 16 x 17 mm

Now in the recent scan while the tumor size has come down it has been identified that there is cerberal cerebeller atrophy

Can you suggest me what step I should take now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: has been identified that there is cerberal cerebeller atrophy
Without the ability to examine and obtain a history, I can not tell you what the exact cause of the symptoms is. However I will try to provide you with some useful information.

It is always difficult to comment on neuroimaging reads without the ability to examine the images myself. Cerebellar atrophy can be the result of several things including medications, degenerative processes, heridatary/genetic, congenital, etc. I suggest you discuss your neuroimaging findings with your neurosurgeon.

Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions, I hope you find the information I have provided useful, good luck.

Source: http://www.brainatrophy.net
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply