Taoist Internal Alchemy Forums

Full Version: herbal medicine that can effectively treat ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have ulcerative colitis for the past 12 years and it almost destroyed all my life. Can you recommend some herbal medicine that can be used together with Qigong practice to effectively treat ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. As most people claim that there is no much side effect for long time oral taking. Is it true?. Thanks in advance!
There is a Chinese herbal medicine series called IBD Recovery Capsule that can offer a relative satisfied effect, but for a cure it requires not less than 6 months of oral taking. For more information please visit http://www.colitismedicine.com
Hi,
Thanks for all the information and I have heard quite a lot about that Chinese medicine but I would suggest you take that medicine only after consulting your doctor first.
Smile
Hello Friends..

Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's disease,is an inflammatory bowel disease(IBD) that affects the large intestine or we can say that the Colon...It often founds in the guys of above 20 years... Thanks to admin for suggesting the IBD Recovery Capsule,which is a herbal remedies to cure it..

Ian Thomas.
Thanks!!
harbal medicines are perfect for cure but i have heard that they had great side effects. People say they are safe but a doctor told me that they are not if correct medicine is not given it can be deadly....
In some
cases i personally observe that herbal medicine shows some quick side
effects, mostly it shows side effects on those persons who are too much
healthy. some time these medicines create tough time to patient
Reference URL's