Taoist Internal Alchemy Forums

Full Version: Can you recommend some herbal medicine to treat cirrhosis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is heard that some Chinese herbal formula can effectively treat cirrhosis. At beginning I was doubtful about that. But as more and more information supporting this I want to know wether you can recommend some formula that has verified effects in treating cirrhosis. Many thanks in advance!
There is a herbal formula called Cirrhosis Recovery Capsule. It can be used to treat cirrhosis with following signs and symptoms as jaundice, fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite, itching, easy bruising from decreased production of blood clotting factors by the diseased liver, edema and ascites (complications of cirrhosis). For more information please click the following link
There are many herbs which will help to loose weight and keep you healthy. I am regularly using acai berries for loosing weight and keep myself healthy. I have ordered acai berry online. My friend told me to use it for weight loss.
Well aca berry really a superb medicine for this purpose. I also used it personally and i got 200% result from it. Its not too much expensive but its results are really great. Love to use it
Reference URL's