Many thanks for your interest in this very special journey to sacred Mount Wudang and its peculiar Taoism Treasure Wudang Taoist internal alchemy study!
Want to relax in a sunny mountain setting, while having fun learning Tao energy healing and meditation skills? Are you ready to quicken your path to energetic health? Curious to learn the science of Taoism inner alchemy, and self-generate a feeling of whole-body bliss? Want to understand the truth of corporeal world and how it runs in a view particularly featuring Buddhism and Taoism elements? Want to make sure whether there exists a transcending staircase that could eventually leads to the final enlightenment and, as a transmundane means, how to make use of it? Want to feel your body move gracefully in a tai chi form or Taoist Yoga postures? Seeking a new career in energetic bodywork and personal development? Want to know how the soul transmute from one entity to another, without end, to fulfill its destined course charted by karmic effect? Interested in taking charge of both your worldly and spiritual destiny in a reversal way?
If you answer is YES! to any question, our two retreats on Mt. Wudang are the right place for you. Whether you are a beginner who wants guidance from top masters or a professional seeking to refine your skills and gain certification, at Mt. Wudang you will receive the best possible training.
With class in place from 1996--2008, we continue to offer the most in-depth understanding on mundane means and provide the effective transmundane means for spiritual enlightenment.
Regardless of age, sex, race, or spiritual path, you will be welcomed into a warm and friendly community of Tao practitioners that laughs a lot and knows how to have enjoyment in the pleasant journey!
We may offer special group study program in the sacred Taoist temple Purple Cloud Temple for one or two nights to experience the Taoist life there. So, we are planning for more interesting events to entertain your spirit and broaden your mind, in the way that we regard as very special and unimaginable.
The Cost and How to Register
- The total cost for one session is usd 2,100. Such costs include the following items 1 - 14.
- If people pay all costs, in full, prior to July 15, 2013, 10% discount will be offered, which means the total cost is USD 1,810 (registration fee not included).
- People are welcome to fly to Wuhan before taking a train heading to the workshops location in Wudang (Yes, it is our obligation to offer free pick-up service in Wuhan, booking a train ticket and seeing off from Wuchang Train Station). Besides, it is our obligation to book train tickets when people leave Wudang and offer all possible assistance with their travel within China.
- All single occupancy 3-star hotel up on Wudang mountains for 14 nights, September 10-23 inclusive. (Please clcik here to see the hotel room)
- Wudang scenery zone admission tickets (now at CNY 240 per person)
- One set of Traditional Taoist clothes, deep blue color, with auxiliary shoes and caps included (Please click here to see the Taoist cloth, costing cny 550)
- Graduation certificate
- Free pick-up service from Wuhan airport to a hotel or to Wuchang train station.
- Free pick-up service from Wuchang Train Station to a hotel where people stay for departure from Wuhan.
- Round trip hard train ticket between Wuhan and Wudang (around CNY 140)
- All studying and training fees
- Certificates for attending workshop
- Workbook, assistant book and materials
- Three vagatarian meals as itinerary indicated
- English speaking guide service
- Opening ceremony to be held in Southern Cave Temple
Price does not include:
- US Int'l, China Int'l departure tax, China domestic airport tax, airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- China Visa Fee & Petrol Surcharge (if applicable)
- Wuhan airport shuttle bus tickets, metro tickets or taxi between airport and Green Tree Inn (Wuhan Wuchang Railway Station). Most of time we pick up people and bring them to Green Tree Inn (Wuhan Wuchang Railway Station) by taking shuttle bus or metro, costing USD 2 - USD 3.
- Personal expense, personal spending on food when getting aboard the train, personal spending when visiting scenic spots within Wudang scenic zone, personal shopping and travel insurance; which is highly recommended. You are strongly urged to obtain a low cost travel insurance. If you do NOT obtain it, you must sign a legal release. Please check the terms and conditions of the issuer of your travel insurance policy as they are defined in the policy's cancellation clause, which outlines your coverage, its limitations and exclusions. Usually written medical excuse from doctor or proven death in family are accepted.
- Price is based on students paying by cash or credit card.
- People who like to share one room will be USD 100 less for each.
- Special air add-on is available, only good for Air China's Int'l air connection.
- Tour fares for departures are subject to change.
How to Register one Session
There are altogether two steps to finish all formality for attending the workshops:
- The first step is: Reserve a Place; (NOTES: Please first try to reserve a place once you make a decision to attending the workshops)
- The second step: Pay the Remaining Cost (You can do this step a little late in order to prevent such thing from happening that you cannot come due to something urgent arising. Please also understand such step should be done 15 days in advance before your arrival at Wudang)
The First Step: Reserve a Place
To reserve a place, please pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 US dollars via our PAYPAL service with credit card or with your Paypal balance. Please reserve your space as early as possible. Last minute applications are accepted on space available basis. This will reserve your place for this event – workshop is limited to 28 people for each session. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details if you prefer to use electric wire (T/T) or Western Union.
Please click the following links to reserve a place in September 10 -24, 2015.
NOTES: Please make sure you really want to attend before clicking the respective button. You only need to click one button! Please do not click more than one time. Once you make the payment please send an email confirming your deposit to email@example.com
The Second Step: Pay the Remaining Cost USD 1,999
To finish paying all cost for attending the workshop, please pay the remaining cost of USD 1,999. You are welcome to cash the remaining fund in the bank closeby by using credit card or traveler's cheque when you arrive at Mount Wudang or use the following T/T transfer information to pay.
Option 1 - T/T Transfer
Account With: Bank of China, Shenyang Branch
Beneficiary: SU GUI JUN
Account No.: 6216 6104 0000 0503 060
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ82A
Bank Address: Shenyang China
Option 2 - Western Union
Given name: GUIJUN
Address: Wudang Taoist Kungfu Academy,
Purple Heaven Palace,
Wudang Scenic Zone,
Shiyan City, Hubei Province, China
After making the payment please tell us the MTCN number of the transfer, the Sender's First Name, the Sender's Second Name.
Option 3 - Credit Card via PayPal
Please contact us first if you prefer this option
Notes: In case you intend to pay the remaining cost by credit card via PayPal, please bear the 3.9% transaction fee.
Please note: The 10% discount only applies if the payment is made before August 1, 2015 (i.e. USD 1,810, registration fee not included).
NOTES: Please note the remainder of funds will be due on arrival in China or alternatively, to be paid in advance 15 days before your arrival via electronic transfer or Western Union.
We look forward to sharing this magical journey with you and growing together in health, mentality, and wisdom through the exploration of the ancient Taoist enlightenment arts.
For more information regarding the workshops please CONTACT US